Saturday, January 2, 2010

About where can a 14 year old work in Los Angeles

Where can a 14 year old work in Los Angeles ?
I'm fourteen and i'm a high school freshman. I really want to make my own money. I do not like asking my parents or anyone for money at ALL. Los Angeles is a dangerous area lol, so im not sure where i coulod work. I know i can be a tutor, but i dont know that many people who arent good at everything. My school, Culver City Highschool, is cheap, and probably wouldnt pay me to tutor anyone. I really need help on where to work!
Yahoo! Finance - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no where legally. you need to be 16 per state law unless you work on the family farm or in a family business.
2 :
No where because you need to be 16 or unless you have family in business that can have you work for them.