Sunday, May 2, 2010

About I am looking for PA (production assistant) work in Los Angeles and am willing to work for no pay

I am looking for PA (production assistant) work in Los Angeles and am willing to work for no pay?
The hardest part of Hollywood is starting out I am looking for PA (production assistant) work in Los Angeles and am willing to work for no pay to gain experience. Does anyone have any links to where I can look!? I've already checked craigslist
Small Business - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Anyone who in important enough to need a production assistant probably isn't hanging around on YA or advertising on Craigs list either. You need to do some knocking on doors and look for this kind of job in person. Go to the studios in LA and get acquainted with the personal departments. Ask around. Read the trade papers help wanted section.

Read more other entries :