Thursday, May 12, 2011

About where can I get "under the table" work in Los Angeles

Where can I get "under the table" work in Los Angeles?
I am a Nursing student that is poor and needs to buy a WHOLE lot of stuff for school. Where can I earn a quick buck doing under the table stuff. And no I will not sell stuff on the off ramps. Any body know a place? Or have info? thanks
Los Angeles - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Stand outside of Home Depot.
2 :
It is a shame that you feel the need to begin your career by trying to earn money, and not pay the appropriate taxes on the income like most of the rest of us do. If you are truly in need there are many educational grants and scholarships you would probably qualify for.
3 :
Can't you just do like everybody else and get some part time work in a clinic, or hospital or even serving in food service? What's wrong with paying taxes? Are you here illegally? What's up with that?
4 :
1. I am assuming you are not authorized to work in this country. 2. I am assuming you do not speak Spanish or want to work as a day laborer. 3. I am assuming you do not wish to provide, shall we say, "Special Medical Services" to anonymous men. A few things to consider when you work off the books: you are not covered by Worker's Comp, SDI, UI, for starters. You're taking a big risk. All I can suggest is a homeworker-type job: nanny or aide would good for you, considering your medical training. Try to find "consulting" work that you can take using a W-9. MSN money had an article on legit customer service jobs you can work from home. And my dear, if you didn't have your financial ducks in a row, you shouldn't have started this endeavor.

Read more other entries :