Tuesday, January 10, 2012

About best life insurance companies to work for in Los Angeles

Best life insurance companies to work for in Los Angeles?
I worked for American Income Life for a couple of months and worked hard to pass my life exam. I hated working for AIL but don't want my hard work to go to waste. I love working with people and doing sales. I need to know what would be some good insurance companies to work for in the Los Angeles area?
Insurance - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might want to try Primerica Financial Services. Mical Pyeatt 303 N. Glenoaks Blvd Burbank 818-679-2488 You can say you were referred by JLGV1
2 :
I found the best life insurance companies to work for in Los Angeles here: http://all-insurance-online.blogspot.com/2007/08/life-insurance.html you are the One, if you are good salesman
3 :
Heck, if bobbidigits can prospect here, I guess I can as well. World Financial Group is a non-captive company, unlike Primerica, which means I also work with some of the top insurance companies in the country. Do the Primerica people try to help folks? Absolutely. I've known a lot of them. They try hard. However, I feel we have better tools to help folks with than do they and I also feel that our compensation model blows theirs away - by a wide margin. That's why I work with many folks who used to work there and now work here. I'd be happy to discuss it all with you. I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, but I also have an office in Culver City and other areas of Los Angeles. Because I am dually licensed, I don't want to post office addresses lest it be miscontrued as a solicitation for business or an advertisement - both of which are subject to regulatory overview. If you'd like to set up a time to chat, you can e-mail me thru Yahoo Answers. BTW - it is SO good to hear that you love working with people. That is exactly the kind of folks I want, and I think you'll find that the atmosphere in our offices is definitely a cut above what you find in most of corporate America or the rest of the industry. We do a good job, help lots of folks, and have TONS of fun doing it as well.

Read more other entries :