Monday, December 20, 2010

About what are some good ideas for freelance work in los angeles

what are some good ideas for freelance work in los angeles?
basically, I want to freelance my way through life right now...at least for the next 6 months. I'm a little burnt out on 40 hours a week at one job...and way too young to be burned out. I also want to do some traveling, so making my own schedule is key. Other than CraigsList, where can I look find freelance or seriously part time positions? Office stuff, personal assistant, virtual assistant...anything (almost)!
Los Angeles - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good question. Apple One staffing has placed a lot of people this way. Another idea is to contact a local staffing agency in Hollywood/LA area - they often hire part-time people to sit in various tv show audiences - it's easy money and you just sit, clap, and you're done for the day. Good luck!
2 :
Craigs list.... best bet.
3 :
How about buying a camera and stalking celebrities? I hear it can pay pretty well. Seriously, try the paper, you may also find a legit position on say Monster, or related sites.


Read more other entries